Saturday, June 27, 2009

All the best, my friend.

Finally update my blog. :)

Went to Terminal 1 this morning to send off Athit.
Seriously, I didn't feel like sending him off.
In fact, who is willing to send your friend off if you don't know when's the next time you can see him again?
But then, I still have to send him off...

Reached Terminal 1 at 10am and waited for 20 minutes before I saw Athit and another two scholars, Loong and Vivie when I was trying to find the toilet. LOL, I was like "Wah, what a coincidence?"
The rest of the scholars and Aiha came afterwards, so did Athit's tutor and Ms Lim.
We then spent the rest of the time chit-chatting.

"It's 11.45am. Should go now."
We took group photos and I gave him a "goodbye hug" before he left.
When he went in, his room mate, Loong cried.
I guess I can understand that feeling.
It's really sad to see someone that you care to leave.
Tried to comfort Loong and gave him a piece of tissue.
Then, I waved goodbye to Athit.
Slowly, his shadow disappeared.
In the bus, I was thinking, "when we can meet again?"

Well, I didn't cry. (I already cried when I received the news that he's leaving.)
I know Athit is happy to go back to his own country and I guess everything will be alright in the future, right?
All the best in future, Athit.
Perhaps, one day, I shall buy a ticket and go and visit you. Haha. :)
Shall ask you to write e-mails to me too.

Miss you, Athit.
Bless you. :)
And dont' forget the memories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment