Monday, June 1, 2009

The show has finally ended!

YAHOO! Finally finished watching "Boys Over Flowers" just now!
I think I'm really slow in watching dramas. Other people took only 4- 5 days to finish watching while I took at least 2-3 weeks to finish. Haha, terrible!
The ending is not bad. At least I know Jan Di & Jun Pyo will be together forever.
But maybe they should tell us the ending of Yi Jung & Ga Eul. I'm still wondering of they are together anot. Haha. =D
As for Ji Hoo, .... *speechless*

Well, after 2 weeks of slacking/watching dramas/playing facebook games/etc, I finally can start my revision again.
There's a lot of work for me to catch up.
Hope I can focus on my revision during this June holidays.
Not going to waste it man.
And I'm quite scared about my form teacher meeting my dad.
Argh, I hate this period of time.
All the questions like "What happened to you? Why didn't you do well for your exams?"... will start popping out and I don't know how to reply.
Hate to face the music. =(

Haiz, not going to think about it anymore. Start my engine now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment