Wednesday, June 10, 2009

一人留



Nah, I don't want to talk about school. Everyday is the same, except that I was extremely sleepy in Physics lesson. WTH, Mr Mubarak was talking about SPA skill 3 while I was about to fall asleep. Damn it! Going to fail SPA skill 3 then. And also, I think I went a little haywire. I suddenly shouted Shutao's name in Teochew. "Siao" liao la. Why I suddenly say Teochew? Should be too stressed le bah. =X

Well, I think I'm addicted to novels currently, be it English or Chinese. I'm just addicted to those stories, ROMANCE STORIES! HAHA! They were so nice to read. Well, I'm only addicted to novels during holidays because this is the time where I have the time to read. Shall continue reading till holidays end. ><

And I think I like attention, people's attention. Damn, what happen to me?

Define "love" & "luckiest girl in the world".

No comments:

Post a Comment