Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Back to blogger

Hey guys!

Back to blogger again! I was having a hard time using livejournal as I couldn't change the skins etc. Besides, I'm too lazy to find out how to change the skin. In fact, it's a waste of time to do research. so, in the end, I moved back to blogger.

But this time, I didn't put a tagboard because I find that it's useless when not much people tag my blog. So, if you have any comments or compliments, you only can keep to yourself. Sorry! X)

Yesterday's SLC was wonderful. It was much more interesting and inspiring compared to last year. The GAMES was so FUN!!! (Although there was flour on my face and hair.) Thanks those organisers who made this event so successful and fun. I think I will not forget this year's SLC when I leave TMS.

Ok, shall end here. BYE BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment