Friday, March 27, 2009

Love being happy

Yo, guys. Sorry for not updating. I'm too lazy to do that.

Actually, I don't know if anyone is reading because I found that a lot of my friends haven't changed to my new URL. Besides, I don't have a tagboard, so I really don't know if people are reading. But nevermind, it's ok. Feel free to read whenever you want to.

This week is quite an enjoyable week. I'm quite slack this week and didn't do much revision so must study harder next week. Must jiayou! Mid Year is haunting me...!

Went to playground to play swings with my junior today. I didn't know that there's swings near my school until my junior asked after training if I wanted to play. So we went and it was so fun. When I was playing the swings, all my worries seemed to be gone. Yeah, really. I really enjoy that period of time.

2nd last day of my CCA. I will miss them, my members.

This bag is so cute! Haha! =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment