Sunday, March 22, 2009

Thoughts are running wild.

Didn't blog for these few days. Nothing much was going on, either stayed at home to do homework/revision or going to tuition, except studying with my friend at library on Thursday. Sometimes, I would just switch on the computer and read other people's blogs. Then, I realised people are having vibrant life while my world is dull and colourless. Perhaps, this is what I choose to live.

I choose to be alone, walk along the streets by myself...
I choose not to mix with people that I don't feel really comfortable.
I choose not to talk to people that I do not know.
I choose to ignore people.
I choose to be...

There's alot to say. But they slipped off my mind.

Sometimes, I tried to change myself, to become a more cheerful, outgoing person. But I didn't succeed. Why? I really don't know. Stressed? Not really. Perhaps, I just want to protect myself from...

No comments:

Post a Comment