Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Slack

Returned to school today... and AGAIN.

Had Geography lesson today but I wasn't paying full attention to what Mdm Suriadi said because I kept sneezing while listening. I wanted to sleep but there's too many blanks to fill in the worksheet that I didn't have the chance to close my eyes and rest. Glad that there's no more lesson after today. I need a break from waking up early in the morning.

And I realised everyone is doing his/her revision at home during this holiday while I'm still rushing my homework. Damn, what's wrong with me? Shouldn't I be doing my revision too? But piles of homework are still waiting for me. When can I do my revision? Buck up, JY!

While reading some blogs, I saw a tag from XXX's blog: stupid JY. Well, thanks for that comment. I don't know what I have done to offend him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment