Thursday, April 9, 2009

April.

Today is 9 April. My first post of April.
When did I last post?
27 March.
My blog isn't dusty yet.

Taking care of kids is not an easy job at all. I wonder how primary school teachers take care of 600+ P1 and P2 students while I'm already having a headache taking care of 6 P4 students during the Marina Barrage Learning Journey. They are actually not mischievous. They are just simply too excited and curious about the things around them, e.g. when they saw "the rain" falling into the "reservoir" at gallery 4. And they are really active and full of energy. After going to the gallery, Aiha, Ziqi and I brought our group to the Green Roof. These P4 students were not tired and they just ran to the other side of the field with ultimate speed and I had to chase after them with my heavy bag. I was so tired after that. One last thing, they liked to irritate me. They called me "Auntie" because I don't want to tell them my name! WTH!

But after spending one hour plus with these P4 kids, I feel like going back to that time. They have less worries and more fun. Why does a P4 student and Sec 4 student have so much differences? The word in front, "primary" and " secondary" makes so much difference in our life. Argh, Unfair!

LOL, shall stop comparing. Get some rest now. BYE. :)))

P.S. I got back my tagboard. Tag, please... :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment