Friday, April 24, 2009

Earplugs

Hey, who know where to buy ear plugs?
I need it urgently.
VERY URGENTLY!
I need silence.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to Bedok Interchange with Wai Leng and Yuan Xia after school to find Wai Leng's pencil case. Well, we didn't find the pencil case but we met Gabriel at customer information instead. (Because Gabs lost his shoe bag in bus too.) And for no reason, Wai Leng and I had to give me a treat to Gabriel because he's younger than us. =_=" Lol. So we went to MacDonald to eat. And Gabriel was so desperate for burgers. He tried to carry out dares so he could get burgers from Wai Leng but he didn't succeed. Haha.

Ok, end of day. Need to go to school tmr. Sianz.



Hey Monday rocks!
How much I mean to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment