Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh man!

Today was English paper. I think I screwed up. Lol, I misinterpreted the passage. I thought that the elephant was charging towards the children so the old woman shooed the children away. But it should be that the old woman did not want the children to see the dead man's body. =_= And I was rushing my summary for the last 30 minutes. I thought I got lots of time to do but it happened to be not. =( Paper 1 was alright, except I didn't have the time to end my proposal. =( Well, I shall forget about English and study other subjects. Three humanities papers and a language paper next week in one row. Omg.

Haha, surprised to hear that he actually can care a lot for girls. LOL. Maybe I always see the another side of him instead of his caring side. Haha. =)




梁文音《我不是你想像那麼勇敢》

No comments:

Post a Comment