Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wushu Farewell

Today was TMS Wushu Farewell.
First time in history. (:
There was so much food to eat,
having so much fun while playing captain ball
and sabotaging people.

I think everyone had cream on their faces before they left.

But there's one thing that I forgot to do:
TAKE A GROUP PHOTO!

Aww... I want a group photo. I can't believe that I'm going to leave the Sec 4 people (not really la, still can see them during recess) and my juniors. No more bubble tea, no more swings... How's life without wushu people? I don't know but hope that we still can keep in contact with them. Juniors, must remember the other seniors and me ah... Haha. (:

Oh ya, today was "cool". I got 6 FREE periods! Haha, I don't know what happened to my instructors during ALIVE!. Ms Siti was sick. ): My relief A. Maths teacher had something on. Come on, MYE is coming and my teachers were missing. I'm so worried for MYE. Must mug and mug liao le.

Ok, shall stop here. Bye! (:

No matter how I try to hold, I'm just unable to hold you.



P.S. Tank's songs are so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment