Wednesday, January 6, 2010

BodyWorlds

Went to BodyWorlds today. Haha, my friend and I didn't know how to get to Science Centre at the first place. We tried taking buses, but in the end, we chose to walk. Lol, wasted 15 minutes for waiting bus.=.="

The exhibition is really interesting. I'm really fascinated to see the real organs (Yea, I know it's plastinated). The vessels, nerves, organs... Our bodies are really amazing. Haha, I should have taken biology. Can understand our bodies better.

Next week's the release of O levels results! Oh gosh, I don't really wish to get my results. Afraid to see poor grades and high L1R5. I'm so worried about my English and C. Humanities' grades now. Must pray hard now. LOL.

Wish all the 09's O levels candidates will get good results next Monday. Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment