Tuesday, January 26, 2010

It's all about fun!

I finally went cycling!

Yesterday, I cycled with Joyce, See Voon, Xin Ru and Zhan Hao, from East Coast Park to Changi Beach. It was very tiring and the feeling of tiredness was worse than I had during Pahang camp. [From ECP to Changi (to & fro): around 14km, Pahang Camp: 52km!] Perhaps I didn't exercise for too long. Xp On the way, Joyce and I talked about our primary school friends (mostly Joyce's classmates, especially those who M.I.A?), see who will end up in the same school as us. Haha, I'm kinda looking forward to be in the same school as my primary school friends. Feel that it is quite cool. Lol?!

Then we went KBOX. My singing was awful sia. Either kept singing out of tune or I went breatheless. Zzz.

Shall stay at home to “recuperate”. Hehe.

And I can't wait to know tomorrow's posting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment