Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Contented

Finally, I have no more 'C'.

All the while, I had been getting Bs and Cs. Seldom do an 'A' pop out in my report book. When receiving my result slip, I really couldn't believe my eyes. The 'C' has said bye bye to me. To me, it seemed like a miracle, till now.

As for English, I should work harder for it. The ugly 'B4' is simply disturbing. I can only blame myself for not preparing English all the while, not even the week before O levels. Well, this's what I get and I really deserved it. Regretted a lot now. (I can't get into Mass and Communication if going poly) ):

Still, I'm contented with L1R5 (although it's not really as nice as others). Really grateful to get such a nice result. I wasn't prepared for this 'O' level actually and didn't mug as hard as others. XP Able to get such a nice result is simply a gift for a slacker like me. Shall not slack anymore. JY, pull up ur socks manz!

Today's offday for me. Shall go NYJC open house to take a look of JC life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment