Saturday, January 23, 2010

With a pinch of salt :)

Went out with 6A girlfriends today. :) We had our lunch at a cafe called "with a pinch of salt". This name's kinda interesting, right? I like the place quite much. The environment is different from other restaurants and the food is cheap ( it doesn't have service charge and GST!). Haha, I shall wait for Cheryl's photos to let you guys see the restaurant.

Then we placed our order, ate and took photos. I was so surprised that Cheryl and Tong Wei prepared a mini birthday celebration for Shi Min and me! When I saw the waitress bringing the cake, I thought it was for other customers. As she came to our table, I was shocked. Then I thought this cake could be for Shi Min since her birthday is coming soon. Then we sang the birthday song and Shi Min mentioned my name. I was like "What?! My birthday was already over." Then I realised it was belated brithday celebration. Haha, I was kinda blurred during that time and quite speechless (still hadn't come out from the shock?). But I'm really touched for what they did.

A BIG THANK YOU TO YOU, CHERYL & TONG WEI! LOVE YOU GUYS!
AND SHI MIN, MAY YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!

Also thanks for the card, although it is a little bit "Er hem"... Hehe. :)

Thank you, girlfriends. Must continue to meet up hor! :D

Pics shall be updated later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment